Previous Events and News
- KITP Workshop on few-body physics Universality in Few-Body Systems (UC Santa Barbara, November 7 - December 16 2016)
- Joint ARO MURI meeting on Ultracold Molecular ions, and on Ultracold Chemistry, together with the workshop on roaming reactions Meetings on Ultracold Molecules and Roaming Dynamics at Emory: Ultracold Molecules and Molecular Ions (October 6 and 7, 2016), and Workshop on Roaming and Cold Molecules (October 8 and 9, 2016), Emory University (Atlanta, GA).
- Dr. Marko Gacesa, former Ph.D. student and Research Scientist in our group, accepted a Postdoctoral Fellowship at NASA Ames, with Dr. Kevin Zahnle, working on Energy-Transfer Collisions and Escape from the Atmospheres of Terrestrial Planets, Satellites and Exoplanets (November 2015).
- Dr. Jia Wang, former Postdoctoral researcher in our group, accepted a Research position at the Centre for Quantum and Optical Science, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia (April 2015).
- ARO MURI Precision Chemical Dynamics and Quantum Control of Ultracold Molecular Ion Reactions Kickoff Meeting (UCLA, November 20-21 2014)
- NASA Fundamental Physics PI Workshop (Pasadena, November 17-18 2014)
- NASA's CAL ( Cold Atom Laboratory) obtained its first Bose-Einstein condensate. (JPL, Pasadena, September 26, 2014)
- Dr. Shubas Ghosal, former Postdoctoral research in our group, accepted a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in the Department of Chemistry, at the BITS Pilani, in Hyderabad, India (March 2012).
- International Workshop and Seminar on Rydberg Physics (Dresden, Germany, April 19 - May 14, 2004)
- Bose-Einstein Condensation: from Atoms to Molecules
International Conference (Durham, England, March 30 - April 3, 2004)
- International Workshop and Seminar on Rydberg Physics
(Dresden, Germany, April 19 - May 14, 2004)
- Our group is part of the European network "Cold Molecules: Formation, Trapping and Dynamics