UConn Physics Seminars and Colloquia
The information about all scheduled events, seminars and colloquia is available from the Physics Calendar page.
Forthcoming seminars and colloquia
- Recent physics seminars and colloquia
- Physics seminars and colloquia 2002-2007
The Physics Department holds colloquia every Friday afternoon at 4:00PM in Room PB-38, Physics Building. The refreshments are prior to the talk at 3:30PM in the Physics Library, Room P-103A.
The Physics Department also has the following regular seminars:
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics,
- Particles, Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics
These are normally held in Room P121.
- The Katzenstein Endowment in Physics Distinguished Lecture Series
- The Charles A. Reynolds Distinguished Lecture Series in Physics
- The Edward Pollack Distinguished Lecture Series
Send questions regarding seminars or colloquia to