ICAP 2008 registration is closed.
Please contact conference organizers if you have any questions.
|Early Rate||Regular Rate||On Site|
|Deadline||May 9, 2008||June 27, 2008||N/A|
Registration as a conference participant includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions, to the poster sessions and to the exhibitor booths
- Conference materials, bag and badge
- Book of abstracts
- Admission to the Welcome Reception
- Coffee breaks
- Concert (Monday) and Public Lecture (Tuesday)
Optional items available at additional cost:
- Conference Dinner (Thursday), $65
- Conference Excursions (Wednesday), $50
Terms of Payment:
Payment must be effected immediately along with the registration and be made in US dollars. No registration will be confirmed before payment is received. All payments must be clearly marked with the delegate's name and "ICAP2008".
Three methods of payment are possible:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover accepted): please clearly specify your credit card details in the appropriate section of the registration form.
- Check: please make check payable to "University of Connecticut - ICAP" and mail to: University of Connecticut, Conference Services - ICAP, 2110 Hillside Road, Unit 3013, Storrs, CT 06269-3013, USA.
- Wire transfer: The conference bank account details will be given to registrants upon completion of the registration process. Please arrange bank remittance (in US dollars) to this account. Note that all bank charges have to be borne by the participant. Do not forget to instruct your bank to process the remittance "free of all charges for the beneficiary". Also, remember to clearly indicate the name of the participant on the transfer slip.
Upon receipt of the completed registration form and remittance of the appropriate fees, delegates will be sent a confirmation email, which is to be presented at the conference registration desk.
A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged to registration cancellations received by June 27th. Prior to June 27th, shuttle, excursion, residence halls and banquet fees will be refunded 100%. After June 27th, no refunds on registration fees or other fees will be given. Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the conference end date.
For questions concerning the registration process itself, please contact University Conference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-486-9050.