UConn Physics Graduate Program
The UConn Physics Department has a vibrant community of graduate students working in cutting-edge research fields including: Atomic, Molecular and Optical (AMO) Physics; Condensed Matter and Solid State Physics; Nuclear and Particle Physics; Laser Physics; Polymer Physics and Material Science. We have strong collaborative links to other institutes and programs at UConn, such as the Institute of Material Science (IMS) and the Polymer Program. We also have close links, including joint faculty, with the Harvard-Smithsonian Institute for Theoretical Atomic and Molecular Physics (ITAMP), with Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL), with the Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (JLAB), with Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Argonne Livermore National Laboratory, and SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.
Explore the links below for more information, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Graduate Catalog: courses
- Graduate Catalog: degree requirements
- General Information for Physics Graduate Students
- Physics Graduate Student Association
- International Travel Insurance (when traveling on University business)
- Off-campus student services